By frosting hallucinations on |
I bake because it gives me a time out from the everyday boring and sometimes stressful life. I also bake because it gives me the pleasure that I crave.
Also it is fun and adventurous every time. Not to mention all the delicious smells that fill the entire house and the happy and excited faces of the people who you bake for.
AH!! This is all the pleasure you can ask for.
Baking these cuppies were FUN FUN from start to finish. Starting with the simple action of beating the butter and the sugar and sifting of the flour and mixing everything together, to the coloring and shaping of the fondant. And best of all letting your imagination run wild. :)
Chocolate Fudge cupcakes (Homestyle magazine)
Broken dark chocolate - 50g
butter - 85g
milk - 1tbs
self-raising flour - 200g
bicarb soda - 1/2 tsp
brown sugar - 85g
caster sugar - 50g
egg - 1
sour cream - 142ml
- preheat oven to 180
- heat the chocolate, butter and milk until melted-cool
- mix the flour, soda, brown sugar and caster sugar
- in separate bowl beat the egg and sour cream and pour it into the flour mixture and and add the cooled chocolate mixture
- spoon into the cases and bake for 20 min until done
* These cupcakes are chocolatey and perfect on their own but to make them extra special top with chocolate ganache.
And if you are planning to have some fun with 'em, go ahead and roll yourself some fondant and play around :)