Breakfast Loaf



This loaf is super healthy and a complete breakfast. These days I have very little time to make myself fancy breakfasts and enjoy eating it while watching tv (oh I miss those days,, *sigh*).

So I had to make myself something that is healthy and have all the nutrients to get me going all day and of course tastes divine. This particular loaf has all that.

Its feels great not running like a head less chook and having my breakfast on the train looking good without my bad-hair-day hat, Ahh! Life is swaying on the not-so bad side. :)

Oh and another good thing about this loaf is that you mix everything together, pop into the oven and you can go on with your while its getting baked.


Breakfast Loaf (GoodFood magazine)

wholemeal flour - 175 g
oatmeal - 50 g
butter - 100 g (can use margarine, but I like butter :P)
brown sugar - 100 g
baking powder - 2 tsp
cinnamon powder - 1/2 tsp
eggs - 2
ripe bananas mashed - 4
dates - 100 g (can use nuts instead)

- preheat oven to 180 c
- mix everything together well except the bananas and dates
- stir in the dates and bananas
- bake 60-70 min depending on the oven or until done

0 comments:

Post a Comment