By frosting hallucinations on |
I am back after AGEZ.. Just finished with my uni, well, by finished I mean finished another semester. Currently on a break, so back to blogging. YAII
Today I am gona share a very simple and easy yet irresistibly delicious chocolate balls.
Very flexible recipe, so you can basically do all sorts of different toppings. Let you imaginations run wild :):)
Here we go.
- 3/4 c of cream
- 340 g dark or semi sweet chocolate peaces
- toppings (nuts, cocoa, coconut etc etc)
- Heat the cream until nice and hot.
- remove from heat and add the chocolates to it. stir well.
- chill for an hour or so
- make small balls and roll it into all sorts of different toppings